The Pittsburgh Chapter of the International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) is happy to announce that we will be awarding at least one $1,000 scholarship to a student pursuing coursework related to the concrete repair field (e.g. engineering, construction, project management, or materials science).
If you or someone you know, might be interested in this scholarship, please have them review the criteria below, fill out an application and submit it to email@example.com
1. Any family member of an ICRI Pittsburgh member/associate or student member of the
ICRI Pittsburgh Chapter.
2. Applicants must have completed 30 credit hours, and be a full time student in a college,
university or technical school.
3. Applicants must have a "B" average and submit official transcripts of grades to date.
B. Criteria (Scholarship Award is competitive):
1. Current grade point average
2. Career choice in the construction industry
3. Extra-curricular activities
4. Personal letter stating the applicant's qualifications for the scholarship.
1. Applicant must complete the ICRI Scholarship Application Form
2. Applicants are required to submit personal letter stating their qualifications along with
educational and career goals
3. Finalists may be interviewed by the board of the ICRI Pittsburgh Chapter and a neutral
1. The $1,000 award will be made payable to the recipient and the university or college
they are attending.
1. The ICRI Board will have the right to revise, change or cancel the award.
1. Submission for the Scholarship must be in by 12-1-18
2. The Scholarship will be awarded by the Chapter Board members on 01-10-19
3. Application and related questions are to be sent to the ICRI email address